You are currently browsing the archives for the Scuba Diving category.
Archive for the 'Scuba Diving' Category
The EDGE TRANSCEND FIN is a sleek, ergonomic design that features a Balanced Variable Flex Blade. The blade adjusts to changing diving conditions without overstressing ankles or legs. The EDGE TRANSCEND FIN features a new low profile quick adjust buckle that is ergonomically designed into the blade, allowing for minimal water drag.
- Blade made from a special thermoplastic material with superior flexibility
- Innovative blade with differentiated thickness
- Foot pocket made from thermoplastic rubber for ease of putting on and taking off
- Support rails in two different materials · New low profile, tilting adjustment buckles prevents accidental unbuckling.
- Wide footpocket made from black elastomers · Extensive anti-skid zone on the bottom of the footpocket
- Protective elastomer edge along the entire front border of the blade
- New thermoplastic rubber strap that keeps the foot perfectly in position in the pocket